Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Ladies Who Brunch

As much as I didn't want to, I had to get up this morning and run to Tesco's to get the things I'd agreed to bring to brunch. Still better than going last night in the windy rainy muck that was the weather after I got back from Edinburgh!

After a quick Tesco's run, my JSA friends and I gathered in my kitchen to cook brunch. We had juice, tea, raspberries, pies, homemade banana chocolate "donuts," croissants with jam and nutella, fritatta, and bacon. It was very delicious and it was nice to get to see everyone.

Somehow this is the only picture I took!
 I spent most of the rest of the day alternating between relaxing and doing reading. I'm hoping to actually get over this cold! I had some macaroni pies and a tropical fruit cup (pineapple, grapes, kiwi, and mango) for dinner while watching some vlogs.


I'm feeling quite poorly now and have a bad stomachache on top of cold symptoms. Here's to hoping I'll feel better tomorrow! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment