Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pret Pret Pret

This morning started out with some kind of bad reaction to eating a kiwi...I thought I was dying for a couple of hours. Eventually, I recovered (think I'll be staying away from kiwis now just in case!) but it kind of put a damper on the whole day as I was physically exhausted from the pain I'd been in.

I managed to get myself ready and into town by 2pm, which wasn't that bad considering the morning I'd had. I stayed in Pret and did some reading for a few hours.



I thought I deserved a treat after the day I had
I headed back to North Haugh to have dinner with Christina and Ali (Ali made a wonderful meal of lasagna, peas, and broccoli...she's spoiling me!). Since then, I've been trying to work my way through more reading. Not as productive a day as I've hoped for, but after the morning I had, I can't complain too much. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment