Monday, March 9, 2015

Olivier Nominations Day

Happy Olivier Nominations Day! To those of you who don't know, the Oliviers are the British equivalent of the Tony Awards, thus making today a very important day. Mostly because two of my favorite actors, Jon Jon Briones and Killian Donnelly, were both nominated for Best Actor in a Musical. I couldn't be prouder! (I've been waiting for so long for Killian to get nominated that I was practically skipping around town today.)


Today, I got up at a fairly decent hour (for my schedule, anyways) and headed into town to turn in my essay. I also somehow ended up in Waterstones (oops). I really loved this display they had: 


I headed to Pret for lunch, as always, and got my favorite sandwich. I also tried a mango smoothie drink, which was delicious. 

Typically, I remember to take a photo before I start eating.
Alas, today, I did not.
Then, it was time for a change of scenery, and thus off to Starbucks to get some work done. And nothing helps you get work done like an oats and nutella cookies or a hazelnut hot chocolate, right? (I am not above bribing myself with food.)



After I finished the rest of the reading for this week, I took the books back to the library and made a quick grocery store run. I've been spending the rest of my night working....and taking a break to watch last night's episode of Once Upon a Time while eating dinner. It's so crazy to think that one week from today, I will be in London at the Queen's Theatre seeing Les Mis! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment