Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy International Women's Day!

First of all, I would like to say Happy International Women's Day to all of my female followers. You can check out my posts on Instagram dedicated to the important ladies in my life and the ladies who inspire me. Celebrating women and their accomplishments is so important in a world where women have still not achieved equality.

I've had a very productive weekend, I must say! Yesterday, I spent most of the day working on writing my essay and doing reading. To celebrate all the work we'd accomplished, Ali and Christina and I went out to the Union last night, which was a lot of fun. We also stopped by the Fisher & Donaldson vending machine (again) and I got a magnificent mac & cheese.

Yesterday's Lunch: Beans on Toast
Today, I accidentally slept past my alarm and didn't wake up until 1:30pm! I was a bit upset about it at first, but I think it was a good thing. For the first time in weeks (or maybe months!), I didn't wake up feeling tired and goodness knows I could use the sleep to recover from this cold.

I had showered, eaten breakfast/lunch/first meal of the day, and edited my essay by 3:30! It felt so good to print out my essay and turn it in online.


I've spent the rest of the day doing reading and, sadly, not being all that productive. But Productive Saturdays are meant to be followed by Lazy Sundays, right? xx

Dinner: Grilled Cheese with Bacon and Tomato Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment