Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Doctor's Office

This morning, I bribed myself that if I could get out of bed by 9am, I could make French toast. I really love French toast so it actually worked. Plus, the French toast actually turned out delicious!

I didn't have powdered sugar or syrup, so I put nutella on top!
I spent most of my day accomplishing reading and other tasks until it was time to catch a bus to the hospital. The hospital and doctor's office here are in the same building? I suppose it makes sense, but it weirds me out. 

I had a cold a couple of weeks ago and I still have a very chesty cough so I figured I should get it looked at. I went to my appointment today and apparently the cough is typically the last part of the virus to go, so I'm stuck with it until it goes away naturally. It's good to know I don't have something more serious though. 


After getting the bus back, I made a fantastic dinner of pasta and peas. Although I think I overestimated the amount of pasta I needed.

One of my kitchen-mates got back today...so perhaps it's finally time to stop playing music and singing in the kitchen! In all seriousness, while it's been nice to have the place to myself, it's exciting for people to start getting back. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment