Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Real Chef

Honestly, some days I fear that this blog is just becoming entirely food. Today is definitely one of those days. But the honest truth is that all I really did today was sit around in coffee shops (Pret, Rector's Cafe, Starbucks; yes, all three) doing work and drinking tea. It's a pretty good life though.

Healthy soup at Pret 
Fancy tea and Issac Newton & Francis Bacon reading
I was quite proud of my dinner. I made asparagus fries, which are basically asparagus coated in egg and breadcrumbs. They are absolutely delicious and very easy to make! I paired them with a Mexican veggie burger which was fantastic.

I'm trying to make simple healthy meals instead of eating microwaved food for dinner every night. It's good practice for living in an apartment this year and it will probably make a big difference to my health. Thank goodness I've found at least one healthy meal I can cook! xx



1 comment:

  1. very proud of you and can't wait to taste those asparagus!!

    ReplyDelete