Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What is This Feeling?

Today, by a strange turn of events, I ended up having quite a bit of free time. Which made me realize something quite odd: I don't know what to do with free time.

I'm so used to constantly having something that needs done that when there's nothing that can be accomplished, I'm not sure what to do with myself.

I solved this strange problem by spending quite a bit of time in the kitchen talking to my lovely flatmates, Emily and Frankie, and watching a lot of TV. I also let myself eat breakfast in bed while watching the last part of the BBC mini-series Emma.

(I also watched the 1996 movie Emma, the first part of the BBC mini-series Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth, and ten episodes of the Pemberley Digital YouTube series Emma Approved today.)

Apparently, free time is for watching Jane Austen adaptions and actually talking to the people that I share a kitchen with. Which, honestly, is fine by me.

My family is currently at the airport on their way here! It's so strange to think that I get to see them tomorrow after so many weeks...I'm so excited! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment