Thursday, April 16, 2015

Blackhorn Picnic

Today was a busy day of classes, running errands, and writing my last essay! But what made it really lovely was that Lucy and I impromptu decided to have lunch together. We were texting about both wanting Blackhorn, so I said, "Get ready and meet me at Blackhorn in 20 minutes!" I'm never this spontaneous (such a Monica Geller), so this was really fun for me!

It was a gorgeous day, so we decided to sit on the St. Mary's Quad and have a little picnic. It was so lovely to catch up with her and spend some time outside!


Lucy has a ketchup problem
After classes, I decided to get some fish & chips on my way home for dinner. I swear, it gets yummier every time!  I finished my rough draft of my essay due tomorrow tonight. I've decided that it's much better to wake up in the morning and edit it so it's time to watch last weekend's episode of Once Upon a Time while I get ready for bed and then get some sleep. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment