Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Date Auction???

This morning started out rather unpleasantly with the fire alarm going off at 7:16am. Because who doesn't love a nice fire drill on a cold, windy morning?

(I went back to bed and stayed there until 10am.)

Today was one of those days that I planned to wear leggings and an oversize sweater. But then I did my makeup and it looked so nice that I had to put on an outfit worthy of it.

I felt very Taylor Swift-esque
I decided to go to the Gateway Cafe and do some work on my presentation there for a while and got lunch. I had a magnificent baked potato with--get this!--ratatouille and mozzarella cheese.

Surprisingly delicious
I went and picked up my money for the study I did yesterday and popped into the theology library to say hi to Lucy. I headed to Boots to pick up a few items and then somehow ended up in Starbucks...how did that happen?

I spent the rest of the evening working on classwork, getting ready for my presentation, and watching Zoe Sugg guest star on the Great British Bakeoff!

My favorite! ZOE SUGG!
 My friend and I found a Date Auction event on Facebook, so we decided to check it out...basically the volleyball team was holding a date auction to raise money for charity. It was super crowded, very hot, and very noisy. Several of the bidding wars escalated to over 40 pounds! It was easily one of the most unique experiences of my life and the people watching was fantastic.


Now, it's time to get to bed because my presentation is tomorrow. Wish me luck! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment