Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day To Me

Today I woke up much earlier than I wanted to and went into Dundee with my JSA friends. We went back to the Pancake Place for lunch, but this time I opted for a baked potato with English baked beans and cheddar cheese because it was cold, wet, and dreary outside. 


After shopping in Primark, we walked around the mall in Dundee for a while. It was much bigger than I expected! 

I found this adorable Peppa Pig car and
really wished Hannah was with me
Stopped in Lush...I've never wished
I  had a bathtub more
Most of the things I bought at Primark today are gifts for people, so I can't show you...but I bought myself a black infinity scarf and a Despicable Me t-shirt!

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"
I also got to Skype with my family while I opened my Valentines Day presents. Here's a bit of a selection of what I got (some things were already put away). Thank you to Mummy, Aunt Terry, and Lauren!
No idea why this photo is the wrong way...#sorry
After I warmed up some leftover pizza for dinner, I watched The Last Five Years (which I caved and bought on iTunes). It was absolutely incredible: the cinematography is fantastic, Jeremy Jordan is stunning as Jamie, and it's basically the perfect movie musical. I'll probably watch it again tomorrow to be honest...well worth the $15.

Now it's time to get ready for bed and start in on my new Giovanna Fletcher novel! Happy Valentines Day everyone from your favorite study abroad student. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment