Monday, April 20, 2015

Ode to Primark

Oh Primark, how I love thee. Today, Christina and I met up at 10am to go into Dundee to go shopping at Primark. It was a very successful (maybe too successful) shopping trip and I will be uploading my Primark Haul video tomorrow.

And, yes, I'm willing to take a 40 minute bus ride to go shopping at Primark. It's 100% worth it.

This playsuit is one of my favorite things I (now) own 
Primark, I love you, but what on earth are these?
After shopping around quite a bit, we decided to stop for a quick lunch at McDonald's. Upon risk of sounding very American and very unhealthy, I miss McDonald's french fries. A lot.


I had Tanya Burr on my mind since I spent several hours yesterday watching her videos, so I decided that it was worth popping into the Superdrug in the mall to see if they carried her products. (The one in St Andrews sadly does not.) I was so elated to find them! I ended up buying three of her lip glosses, because they were on a 3 for 2 deal.


They had Zoe's stuff too! 
I "Love Tanya"...okay, I know. That joke was terrible.
My friend Ali just got back from a two-week geoscience field trip so when she offered to cook dinner for us tonight, Christina and I jumped at the chance to see her. She made us an amazing lemon honey chicken with green beans and sweet potato mash...even I, who am notoriously picky about chicken, went back for seconds!


Once again, I'm exhausted, so I'm going to call it an early night so I can get up early tomorrow morning and accomplish lots of things. (I'm also just excited to go to bed because I'm wearing one of my new pairs of pajama shorts!) xx

1 comment: