Sunday, April 26, 2015

Recovery

This past week has been exhausting both emotionally and physically, so I took today "off" to recover. After a glorious lie in, I finally got out of bed around 11am. I spent the day doing laundry, answering emails, and editing videos. I also started to go through some newspapers and magazines that had piled up so I could recycle them--trying to figure out how much stuff I've accumulated and have to figure out how to get back to the States!

I made a freezer pizza for dinner and ate it while watching the new TV series I'm watching, "Poldark."

Tomorrow, I officially start revising for exams...I have three weeks to do this, so wish me luck! xx

My last daily vlog! A huge thank you to everyone who's watched them: 



As promised, my video review of All I Know Now

No comments:

Post a Comment