Friday, April 3, 2015

Three Square Meals

Today, I made myself three incredibly lovely meals and I'm honestly quite proud of how far I've come!

breakfast in bed
vegan burger with ranch for lunch
proscuitto wrapped asparagus for dinner
But that's not all I accomplished today! I did laundry, read for class, and Skyped Alex for two hours. I had my Skype interview for an on-campus job in the fall and had some pre-scheduled time to catch up with a kitchen-mate over tea.

I also had a very successful day on Twitter....I got responses from George Blagden's sister, Carly Heitlinger (one of my favorite bloggers), Mary Kate Wiles (one of my favorite actresses who played Lydia Bennet in the Lizzie Bennet Diaries), and Gina Beck (one of my favorite West End actresses). And on top of all that, Jon Jon Briones favorited my tweet about my Miss Saigon review!


Christina and Ali asked me if I wanted to go out with them to the Union tonight. Ali leaves on a two week geo-science trip tomorrow, so I said yes! We had a great time dancing...and went to Dervish for food afterwards. Yum, cheesy chips! xx


1 comment: