Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I Breathe Again

"Freedom is mine. The earth is still. I feel the wind. I breathe again...and the sky clears. The world is waking." 

Basically, finishing exams feels a bit like when Jean Valjean is finally released from prison after 19 years. Today I decided to not do much of anything because I was so physically and emotionally exhausted from exams and my big day with Lucy yesterday.

I watched movies (including Made of Honor, because it's partially set in Scotland!), read a book I'm leaving for Lucy, packed up my suitcase almost all the way, and made a nice dinner.

so relaxing
fancy cooking
baked zucchini and mac & cheese for dinner
help! i can't stop listening to this song 
Now that I'm recovered a bit from all the stress, I'm ready to go out and see people and do things tomorrow! xx

1 comment: